Every player corporation within The Hiraeth Alliance appreciates that Eve Online is a game played by people of different age, gender, race and culture. Fully compliant with CCP’s EULA, we have a zero-tolerance policy toward prejudice, bigotry or hatred in any form.
As corporation members of The Hiraeth, we observe the following code of conduct at all times:
1. We do not engage in excessive and persistent smack talk, flaming and trolling of any player, regardless of standing or status, and we do not spam any player’s private mailbox with hatemail.
2. We do not encourage hostile players to remain in our home system by initiating dialogue, or feeding their trolls in local chat. We are considerate of our corpmates who work hard at keeping a low profile as part of their strategy for success.
3. We show respect and appreciation for those who organise events and run fleets at all levels, and when prompted, we adopt a policy of remaining quiet unless requested otherwise by the FC.
4. With our help, each member takes responsibility and endeavours to maintain a reasonable kill/loss ratio, thus projecting a high corporate and alliance profile, conducive with the recruitment and retention effort, and maintaining the reputation of each corporation and its members.
5. We do not partake in scamming of any kind, or permit loan sharking.